Report a Problem

Whenever something of an emergency nature arises please dial “911” immediately. A trained Dispatcher at the Door County Sheriff’s Department will assist you in a timely fashion.

If something of a non-emergency nature occurs, please contact the employees in the Village Administration Office at 920-854-4118.

Sewer and water problems should be reported directly to the Utilities Department – 920-854-2246.